2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I want to stand as great man of God and set free from attacks
Replies
10
Views
44
Pls kindly pray for my brother ### ### behaving strange in season with insane attributes.
Replies
7
Views
25
May the Lord see u through in Jesus's name
Replies
6
Views
38
I have two brothers that live with our dad, but they are verbally abusive towards him. They are very disrespectful to him and I am afraid of what this will do to him as he is diabetic and has blood pressure issues. I am praying about it...I have faith that this situation can change. Please help...
Replies
8
Views
64
Hi All, tmw I am going for growth scan of my baby at ### weeks. We had checked couple of weeks back when baby was not growing well. Please pray that my baby is growing well now and has put on proper weight and is healthy. I am worried as after years of sadness Jesus has given me this miraculous...
Replies
8
Views
41
Holy Spirit thank You for keeping Your Warrior Angels around us and our property. Holy Spirit heal those of us that are sick. Holy Spirit bless, save, help and make prosper every member of my family on both sides. Holy Spirit thank You for keeping us safe, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
7
Views
27
Brethren pray for good news miracle job (trip) in my life. Remember me oh lord. Remember my family oh lord.
Replies
10
Views
41
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil...
Replies
9
Views
46
Please pray for ###'s result to pass in physics exam
Replies
7
Views
25
Lord, I'm going through some hard times. Financially, I'm drowning. I'm doing all I can provide for my family. It seems like it's not enough. I pray that you provide us with all we need. That you can bring fruit from our labor. Lord, I ask you to cast out any stress and anxiety we may have. That...
Replies
8
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom