2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Am a Kenyan and would request to be prayed for to acquire a Korean visa. It is my first time to apply for a visa. My prayer point is my visa should be accepted. Am also requesting for prayer that while in Korea I become successful to benefit my family and also to get good jobs.
Replies
6
Views
26
Please pray for ### family.
Replies
8
Views
30
Please prayed for me that I will get a job soon and He will continue to deliver me from the enemy and whatever the enemy is planning, I will be an overcomer in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
32
Please pray for my daughter tomorrow is her exams. She has fever and she is still not well. Pray for her to be able to study and will be able to write her exams tomorrow. Heal her Lord Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
36
Please pray for me, ### would be a better option than dealing with what I'm dealing with.
Replies
6
Views
24
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
6
Views
27
God, I ask silent needs. Trust You -Thank You, ###.
Replies
6
Views
17
Pray that I will improve in my skills in cataloguing.
Replies
4
Views
24
Holy Spirit thank You for healing my sister ###. Holy Spirit please continue to heal her, strengthen her heart, and help her lose the weight she needs to live Bless her in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
32
God, I claim I am healed + my children are healed. I trust You Who grow our relationships in Christ. Thank You, ###.
Replies
7
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom