2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Requesting prayers for increased booking for my saxophone service this winter. I am ### ### saxophonist in ###.
Replies
7
Views
27
###: A Messianic Jewish Tefillah Shalom Chaverim! Toda raba for all of those of you that continue to intercede for me through this website. I am truly grateful to all of you that go before Yeshua Ha-Moshiach on my behalf. May Ha-Adonai bless and keep you today and always as we wait for His...
Replies
6
Views
84
1) financial breakthrough 2) Release and discharge of my ### from detention 3) Marriage for my daughter ###
Replies
8
Views
28
Praise God, am ### from ###, requesting for a stable family, prosperity, business, prayer for my enemies, children, promotion, getting money but it disappears, failed to finish my residential house for close to ### years now sickness in the family, curses, etc in the name of that father son and...
Replies
7
Views
34
pray for this day, God bless my work of my hands, BLess my family free them from diseases glet favour follow them, thank you for giving me business, God asking you give me a client who will buy the shop according to rate am giving out in Name of father, son and Holy spirit, Give me today...
Replies
7
Views
28
I need money, I need a regular job, I'm in need of marriage, I need a house, I need children, I need capacity, I need health. Provide God for my prayer request. Dr ###.
Replies
8
Views
115
Finances GOD like many others who seek you in prayer requesting help with financial issues I come to you once again asking not only for financial help for me but for others who are praying for a financial breakthrough. GOD I'm in school and ### of dollars in debt. I seek your Divine...
Replies
8
Views
42
Please pray for my mother to be healed; she got a stroke last year because of that she couldn't move her left fingers and leg properly. And pray for me too for his blessing and to be able to show the right way for my life.
Replies
8
Views
36
Please pray for my family. My husband lost his job. We are struggling to run family. I often dream like a few ladies come and steal my purse, handbag like that. Please pray for this. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
24
Loving Father I thank you for the great gift of life that you have given us. Almighty God I request you to forgive me all the sins that I have committed, knowingly or unknowingly, against You and against our fellow human beings. Creator of the universe I appeal to you to give us good health and...
Replies
6
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom