2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

If God exists He knows my need.
Replies
7
Views
20
My son is addicted to the internet and it's hard for him to break free. He is banusha 23 age.
Replies
9
Views
40
Please continue to pray for: jobs, unemployment to go through without the company lying, pray that we get to keep our home, pray that my ### gets a Christmas gift, pray that God will bring provision, pray against witchcraft attacking our family, pray for peace, comfort, and provision. Thank you...
Replies
5
Views
20
I want to Marry With ### And I don't know she is good for me or not I prayed many I feel good but her past is very bad she is sexually relationship with some And I can't forget her past but I love her so much I can't understand what I Do please help me How I know God Desire please help me
Replies
6
Views
30
Prayer for healing of diabetes and eyesight. Also for relationship issues between ### and I. Thank you Lord Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
26
Dear Lord, please help me turn the situation around, amen.
Replies
8
Views
52
dear God please watch over my grandson ### he is running a fever of ###.### not eating or drinking please God heal him in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
8
Views
28
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
10
Views
65
Replies
9
Views
45
Thank you all for praying for my sister; she still is not well from the child sickness that she picked up. She now has a bad rash on her left upper arm that is spreading and is causing her chronic pain. Thanking you all, my prayer warriors, to please pray for it to disappear in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom