2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me today I have college and I have my 1 semester exam additional English so please pray that I might pass and write the paper well and please pray that teachers should not scold me ask questions to me and please pray that the day might be a good day and not a bad day and also...
Replies
7
Views
13
Haven't heard from ### praying they're alright and saved. I'm always the 1st one trying to communicate with them. But haven't heard back from them this time and they're far from me, prayers they're safe. Lord and these others fighting us, convict Your enemies. Bring us our Rights and Justice...
Replies
8
Views
42
मेरी पत्नी ### का जीवन बदल जाए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और घर वापस आए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और जहां कहीं भी पाई जाती है उसका जीवन को प्रभु बदल दे इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें
Replies
4
Views
44
Dear Lord, Thank you for your kindness that always give to me. Please protect through out the week. Please give me wisdom to pass this. Thank you lord,
Replies
7
Views
36
Dear God.. Thank you almighty... Please forgive me for all my sins. My humble request is that please pray for me that I should get married to my love of my life. We face many troubles and am strong enough to face anymore for him... Please pray that everything should be solved and we should get...
Replies
6
Views
28
Please please all pray lord nothing I'd impossible with you to say ask and I will receive keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I stand on your word today I command in Jesus name all fat all fat leave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach hios whole body right now never ever...
Replies
7
Views
39
Please heal my child to get out of drugs, he must concentrate on finding a job or going to school, I can't cope the way he is, he is depressed and he sees the solution is drugs. Please heal my child to get out of drugs, he must concentrate on finding a job or going to school, I can't cope the...
Replies
8
Views
40
Praise the lord, Please pray for my father and for my whole family, my father (###) has been diagnosed malignancy (stomach cancer). Please pray for my father as today the doctor will decide what to do.
Replies
7
Views
40
Replies
7
Views
33
PRAISE REPORT! PRAISE REPORT! PRAISE REPORT! PRAISE REPORT! PRAISE JESUS for all His goodness! My long time prayer has been answered! Praise His name, the miracle I am asking is already been given! I am free! Praise Jesus forever!!!!!
Replies
11
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom