2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
9
Views
45
Please heal my child to get out of drugs, he must concentrate on finding a job or going to school, I can't cope the way he is, he is depressed and he sees the solution is drugs.
Replies
10
Views
58
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
9
Views
38
Hello my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ I need your prayers that I will receive the funds I need to pay for the closing on ### this is my very first home I know my heavenly home is far greater but pray that God release the funds I need to move into this home so that my family and friends...
Replies
10
Views
102
Please pray for ### get a good job and pray for ### his health and my family
Replies
11
Views
37
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful...
Replies
10
Views
43
Please pray that God blesses my family and I with Holy Spirit filling and leadership, repentance and conversion, favor, approval, assistance, healing, deliverance, spiritual confidence, faith, energy, power, deliverance, protection, provisions and peace.
Replies
14
Views
64
Dear prayer team I am asking for prayer for my daughter ### ### who will be doing her internal school exam starting Tuesday..I am asking for her to be focus and that the Lord will bring to her remerbrance what she was taught.. she has exam phobia and get very emotional when it is exam time...
Replies
12
Views
39
I have three prayer requests for today. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
100
Please please please all pray photographes are so so very important to me I am asking you please lord do all these things for me now by your power lord I ask you please please exceed exceed incredibly abundantly every single one of my prayers request desires every one even before I ask now...
Replies
6
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom