2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I pray that you my Jehovah God and you my Jesus call my ### because he's incarcerated at this time. I also asked at this time that he looked over his life and change for the better not only for himself or for his family. In your name my Jesus I pray this prayer. Amen
Replies
12
Views
54
Emmanuel!!! My name is Mr ### ###, a Nigeria but based in ###, my wife ### has been in comma since yesterday till this moment. She married to a ### man and live in ###, she has been in comma since yesterday. Please help me in prayer for her to come back to life. I love her a lot and want to see...
Replies
11
Views
41
Always keep my sisters happy my dear Jesus and Holy Mary Amen
Replies
8
Views
19
Please pray for ### salvation. Please pray for healing my knees. Then I can go to worship. Please pray for ### no necessity for carrying and moving heavy stock in working environment. Please pray for ### no necessity for turning on and off feng shui lamp in office. My duty is to provide...
Replies
11
Views
26
God, help me (powers), ###, ###, ### & ###. (cleanse us whiter than snow) Thank You, ###.
Replies
12
Views
63
Pray for ###'s education and illness. When driving a bike, he is leaving hands and driving, he used to make some actions and sounds. Pray to stop these actions and protect him while driving.
Replies
12
Views
344
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for all the animals out in this cold weather. I have seen ### and try to feed him but when I bring out the food he has run off. He recognizes the name ### gave him when she lived here. ### would take care of him and let him in her house. Then when she moved in...
Replies
14
Views
74
You are created in The Image and Likeness of Almighty Lord Yeshuva (Jesus) LUCIFER IS THE DECEIVER, FATHER OF LIES AND TEMPTER AND HE ALONG WITH HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT OF HEAVEN BY ALMIGHTY LORD ONCE. HIS HEAD WAS ALREADY CRUSHED BY YESHUVA ON THE CROSS. NEXT AT THE END OF THE WORLD HE AND...
Replies
7
Views
54
I'm truly sorry for your loss. It's important to reach out to your pastor or a spiritual leader for support and guidance during this difficult time. They can provide comfort and help you through your grief. If you need to talk, consider setting up a meeting or a call with your pastor to discuss...
Replies
9
Views
38
Lord thank you for money I have lord please forgive me for all things I decree and declare in Jesus name my finances my financial income savings now right now multiplys in millions right now more mote every day in Jesus name I decree and declare in Jesus name I win millions millions millions of...
Replies
7
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom