2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray I reach a B on my exam tonight. Please pray that I am guided to select correct answers. Pray I think logically and do the process of elimination correctly. Pray anxiety does not get in my way. Please pray when I submit it and see the results I'm not disappointed in myself.
Replies
9
Views
55
Pls pray for my ###'s safe delivery and my health
Replies
12
Views
30
Protection and healing for my son ### and all who are in need. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name Amen
Replies
20
Views
161
Feeling sick from pulling up moldy carpets from the basement. I’m depressed and discouraged. Jesus remove this situation and replace it with Your will. Help me to be healthy and prosperous instead of watching my dreams and hopes get eaten away. My plans don’t work and are not blessed but You...
Replies
21
Views
99
Please pray for my child, ### ### ###, he is on drugs, he can't come out of drugs, he can't even think of looking for a job, he is pregnant with someone, please I am asking prayers because when I look at him he is not the one I know. He was working and he just left the job just like that, he has...
Replies
16
Views
65
Dear Jesus, please stop all spiritual attacks against me, amen, thanks.
Replies
20
Views
99
I can't avoid people who need or want something from me. When I try to get a little down time to myself, always someone "pops up" to bug me. I was playing chess with my neighbor and on my day off today, someone was calling me to set up something for tomorrow. Then, when I was trying to post a...
Replies
8
Views
33
Thank you father, sanctify this and all others who pray here. Please pray for the salvation of a recently made homeless ### in ### who seeks true freedom. Amen
Replies
11
Views
26
Please please all pray Lord I ask you please grant bless me with red very very very best ever ### given husband soul mate from you with divine love divine connection in every way send him into my life and bless me and him to know we are ### given for each other in jests Christ holy names.
Replies
7
Views
20
kindly pray for me ### from ### ### to come out of poverty and evil bondage
Replies
13
Views
71
Back
Top Bottom