2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please please all pray I command all fat keave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach hips whole body right now never ever return in jesus name I command my stomach hios to totally flatten tighten right now in jesus name I command my whoks metabolism to right now be ally ally faster in...
Replies
6
Views
30
Hello greeting in the name of Jesus I just want to thank God for is love towards us.
Replies
8
Views
41
Need prayers for my son ###. He fell and bumped his head on Friday. Took him to the ER on Friday and the doctor said he had a mild concussion. Need prayers that he complexly recovers and that Jesus protect him. In the name of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
85
Please all pray lord photographers are so very important to be you say lord ask and I will receive stand on your word today I ask you please please lord bless me to take the very very very best ever photographs in every way in every part of me selfies in every way part of me all videos in every...
Replies
5
Views
27
Please God take the pain from my daughter, heal her tooth and take the pain away right now, ###!!!
Replies
9
Views
35
God forgive my sins, forgive me Jesus. Plz pray for journey mercies to ###. Pray for open doors in what am going for. Let my meeting with ### bring positive outcomes.
Replies
10
Views
53
Pray for me, I have a loan to repay this week, precisely ###/###/#### but the money is not forthcoming. I'm so disturbed. Can't even sleep, for I don't want the bank to take it up with me. Please pray for me. I sent a message to my Elder brother for a financially help, but he hasn't responded...
Replies
9
Views
32
That my eyes are good with no problems now or ever in Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
12
Views
55
A personal request. I have been diagnose with a tumor in my bladder. On Monday ###, I will have a CT Scan to see if other parts of my body have been affected. Please pray for my well being and of good courage. Cancer has not officially been diagnosed but a tumor in the bladder is not good. Holy...
Replies
15
Views
97
My Lord, please heal me from all bodily pain. Thank You. Jesus. Amen.
Replies
17
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom