My Lord, please heal me from all ...

Hello, ###. I pray that the Lord may touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. God bless you.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I frequently have bouts of intense fear at night of irrational things. Today I was afraid of bumps growing on my face I think because of allergic reaction or house flies. This led to insomnia and I turned to lust and masturbation even when I’d stopped for over two weeks. Jesus I’m sorry for my...
Replies
11
Views
91
I was invited to breakfast at a lookout tower, yet there was a 5G cell tower right next to it. As we talked about it, the main person who works at the tower said that something had been done to minimize the radiation. Yet my body feels a bit radiated. Please pray that God will heal me and...
Replies
12
Views
132
Dear Lord Jesus protect me from all evil and wickedness of men. I put my life in your hands and I ask you to show me mercy all the days of my life. Bless me and let your will be done in my life.
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom