2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I work in sales. Please pray that tomorrow I sell many books. Please pray that the two companies I'll visit will buy my products. Thank you very much
Replies
8
Views
94
Prayer for spiritual growth, fulfillment of destiny, career growth, procrastination, masturbation.
Replies
10
Views
56
Please pray my ovaries and uterus start working optimally and I have two or three beautiful children of my own soon-please pray ### loses the case the try to get money from me or evict me and that I have a working hoover
Replies
9
Views
36
I am suffering from loneliness, depression, and OCD. Please pray for me, I am silently suffering and hurting.
Replies
19
Views
302
Prayer for spiritual growth, fulfillment of destiny, career growth, procrastination, masturbation.
Replies
9
Views
37
Dear God, Thank You Lord for all you have allowed, done, are doing and will do!!!!! “All things“ work together for the good of those who Love YOU and are called according to Your purpose! We love you Jesus!!! Forgive us for pending repentants!! We confess that we have sinned and fallen short of...
Replies
10
Views
64
Please pray for a job and financial provision. Thanks
Replies
10
Views
62
Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who was baptized by John the baptist, for everything, absolutely everything. I am immensely grateful.
Replies
10
Views
63
Hello, I am in a bind and need prayers!!! The department of Revenue which is another branch of the IRS is saying that I owe them 83,000 thousand dollars! Which is IMPOSSIBLE!!! My account is trying to fight it. I barely have money to pay my bills and have been late on most of them. I am a single...
Replies
9
Views
52
My dad was going to build a model railroad in his basement but through my failure and selfishness he is taking it down. I tried to start a business and have equipment in his way. The basement flooded a number of times and now I feel tremendous loathing of myself and guilt for letting things get...
Replies
7
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom