2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Asking prayer for God's favor in finding the specific vehicle He desires me to have. Asking prayer for wisdom, direction and favor etc. in my search and acquisition of this vehicle; that there be no hindrances, interference or retaliations of the enemy.
Replies
10
Views
44
Please Lord Jehovah. I'm so scared. I have a huge financial problem and I need your help so desperately. I just lost my car which is my only means of transportation to work. I don't have any money either. My rent is so high I can't afford it. Things have been so tight. I'm trying so hard to hold...
Replies
11
Views
94
Please pray for me to kick the habit of tobacco
Replies
12
Views
44
Praise the Lord dear bro/Sis, My dad(###) had given Rs.### lakhs to my uncle(###) as debt and it has been ### years and my uncle didn’t return the money back to my dad and he’s refusing to give our money back and one more uncle(###) had borrowed Rupees ### from my dad as debt for his marriage...
Replies
5
Views
133
Asking prayer against a spiritually corrupt and rogue family member engulfed in jealousy and doing all he can to bring me down. Asking the Lord to judge the situation and expose the issue, that his works have the opposite effect. That there be no hindrances or retaliation of the enemy.
Replies
8
Views
30
Please pray for covering of a debt and for financial increase For optimism, positivity, good mood, confidence in God, strength, health.
Replies
8
Views
38
Asking prayer that God intervenes in the life of a wicked child, whose father refuses to discipline. Asking prayer that God directs every aspect of this situation without hindrance or retaliation of the enemy.
Replies
5
Views
15
Pray for my girl who's busy with her grade 9 exam so she can pass all the subjects very well. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
20
I greet you all in the wonderful name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.. I am trusting God for divine interventions in my life and my family.. I know we serve a living God and that he chose me and he loves me unconditionally he knows the plans he has for me.. Thank you Lord for prayers...
Replies
7
Views
18
Please, pray for my son to not go to jail but pay all the child support money.
Replies
7
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom