Please pray for me to kick the ...

I’m praying that God will give you the strength and guidance to overcome your addiction issues. May He be glorified as you seek His help.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will kick the ### out after ### May.
Replies
7
Views
247
last night before sleeping I prayed, I prayed prayers to break curses, self deliverance, warfare. Today afternoon, I felt strange. Depression kicked in, I started crying thinking there is so much uncertainty, nothing is happening in my life, my body wasn’t feeling like getting up from bed, I...
Replies
11
Views
239
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom