2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
7
Views
34
Please pray for me even my car from 4 days back when I fixed one thing the next one broken am broke now 3 days back until today it took.
Replies
9
Views
35
Dear God, please help my wish come true-new job in reservations/pbx with health insurance for my family and I, employee parking, union, steady morning schedule. I beg you. I believe and have faith you will make this dream of mine come true, I trust you. Please I beg you, I beg you, make this...
Replies
8
Views
76
Tomorrow, I have to go to a prayer meeting! Let us pray, that the Lord will to be very strong with His the Present at this prayer meeting, bless it powerfully and this prayer meeting is fragrance for God, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray, that the Lord will urge, inspire, guide me...
Replies
7
Views
29
Please pray I win my case against eviction and the landlord has to return the £###k in rent I have given him over five and half years, that the judge also orders he makes an insurance claim for my permanent ear-damage (he invested in a ### Nightclub next door) 🙏
Replies
7
Views
41
No xtra hours of shift at ### or ### feeling disappointed I hate to be on call cause I never know when n if I work
Replies
8
Views
121
Asking prayer for God's healing, deliverance, etc. upon my body; for continued protection and deliverance from strongholds of the enemy working in and upon my physical frame; that the Lord destroys all spiritual hindrances and retaliations upon myself and others, etc.
Replies
8
Views
31
Lord I need your guidance! I’m planning to have a cosmetic procedure in ###! I pray that you keep me safe lord and walk with me every step of the way. Bless my doctors staff and all me to be safe. I’m so scared lord help me know I made the best choice. Give me a sign lord Jesus! I want to be safe.
Replies
7
Views
28
Lord I have to pay rent, please release funds... and I need to shift, so please convince my landlord to let me go easily, and also to bless and anoint the new place I shift... please convince those new people to let me in smoothly... please give me money so that I can sustain myself and pay rent...
Replies
6
Views
28
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance for school registration with a closing date mentioned.
Replies
9
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom