2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Type Prayer Request Here pray about my life i always dream about bad dreams and I want to have luck in my life
Replies
9
Views
32
Please pray for ###. She has breathing problems. Please pray for ###'s protection from evils.
Replies
9
Views
14
Dear my lord, praise the lord and thanks to god for this prayer request and thanks for praying for me, I didn't get pregnant from last ### yrs onwards still I didn't not have kids doctors didn't find the what's the problem I am facing reports are fine but I didn't get pregnant so pls pray for me...
Replies
8
Views
27
Asking prayer for God's favor, anointing, wisdom, direction and involvement for tasks and responsibilities, etc. this week and beyond. Favor that tenants perform their obligations, favor for trash pick up, package deliveries, etc., no hindrances or retaliation of the enemy, etc.
Replies
6
Views
32
Pray for me and my family members safety of life.. Pray God to protect us from all the dangers. Thank you for your prayers in the past.
Replies
8
Views
197
Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
8
Views
36
Pray for my family and my son protection, health, financial blessed for our business. According to your perfect will Lord and plan for our life. Amen
Replies
8
Views
16
My brother ### hates me and just about everyone. He’s mean and hateful and curses my sister, kicks me and is filled with hate. I would like Jesus to save him and ### his girlfriend. Please God if possible give me a brother that loves the Lord and will love me and his family in a Godly way...
Replies
10
Views
103
Help me man of God for my academic papers where are to be touched by God, I want employment for I am an orphan and need to help my family. Someone promised to help but till now it is story after story. Pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
16
Replies
9
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom