2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord I ask you please this is very important to me grant me please the very very best ever new foundations, new very best ever new tinted moisturizers, lipsticks, lip pencils, lip glosses, cosmetics I desire the very very best ever for my skin in every way in every pump bottles, new tubes at...
Replies
6
Views
30
Man of God, I am tried of myself in ministry in calling. I need your God direction.
Replies
9
Views
23
One of my student's house burned down. The dog and cat got out, but the cat hasn't come back. Please pray he comes back. They don't need anymore sadness.
Replies
12
Views
298
Please pray that ### doesn't leave home and that I stop being depressed about it ijnip
Replies
10
Views
43
Please pray for ### to get a good job soon.
Replies
10
Views
32
Replies
11
Views
46
Asking PRAYER for God's favor, blessings, direction, right price, etc. in getting various work done on my property, buildings, yard etc.; that the Lord direct every detail for the correct results.. that there be no hindrances, interference or retaliations of the enemy.
Replies
8
Views
21
Good morning Emmanuel, am passing through had stquestion please Man of God pray for me I have been sarounded with many people of charms they are handing my life pray for me and my family members please Man of God help me I request in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
39
Tooth cyst healed. Dental flesh healthy.
Replies
13
Views
112
Please pray for Father ###. Now suffering body pain due to Muscle spasm Thank you
Replies
9
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom