2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pliz pray for me and my family so that God will help us in the future and we will never forget to praise his name. Pray for my job too. Pray for my children's exam as their exam is approaching. So that they can do well in their exams.
Replies
9
Views
25
Lord Jesus I thank you for money I have please forgive me for all things lord thank you that you own all all the millions billions wealth riches gold of this whole world thank you that your word sat ask and I will receive keep on asking that my hot gladness will be full I stand on your word...
Replies
6
Views
16
hi good evening I would like it if you could please pray for my husband that he will give his payment and sorted out on his ce scheme he been waiting since September and still hasn got no payment yet please pray to God that he will receive his payment very soon thank you very much for all your...
Replies
8
Views
23
Dear Beloved, Thanks for your prayer and blessings! Please pray for sister ### ### ###, she has a driving test on ###th November in ###. She requested to pray for her. Jesus bless her and can gets her driving license. We can glory to beloved Jesus. Regards, ### ###
Replies
9
Views
458
Please pray for me and my ### and his ###. God knows the needs.
Replies
10
Views
55
Please pray that my neighbours will be quite or NOW go to sleep. They are too loud, a couple of young men. It's almost midnight. Thank you!!
Replies
7
Views
25
prayers with me for me and my ### she is in need of a worker to help her do household things and her self pray we can find a worker soon God Bless your prayers
Replies
9
Views
56
Dear Lord, Send ### a job so ### can provide. Amen
Replies
9
Views
42
Please pray I stay fertile until late in life as I am still childless and that the wicked men who want money from my father’s will see I need to have my children and he is responsible for not training me properly and pushing me into a certain field of work, so he must help financially and leave...
Replies
8
Views
33
hi good evening can you please pray for me I have severe pain of my head's and pains of my chest and my back please please please pray for me god bless you and your family Aman 🙏
Replies
10
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom