Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers for the weekend , just once again I just hear my mom gossiping ideas with her friends about me , just pray for me for no distractions and negativity, it’s up to me to call it quits on my goals and dreams and I’m convinced I’m seeing GOD’s hands with certain things , me hearing...
Replies
11
Views
186
Please stand with me in prayer during this season. 🙏🏽 God’s presence and strength — that I will not fear or become discouraged, but trust Him completely, knowing that He is with me, strengthening and upholding me. ⚔️ God to fight my battles — defend me, bring hidden things to light, frustrate...
Replies
11
Views
135
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom