2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Praise God for saving lost dog ### tonight from being run over or stolen! God is GOOD, our rescuer & protector. Pray all innocent animals &children are protected from harm & saved by God's servants. Bless ### & ### also ### & ### with better communication, more mercy to each other & a strong...
Replies
10
Views
63
To overcome my finance problem & giving thanks for stopping my cancer medication.
Replies
12
Views
58
I am extremely worried Lord, help us, help my youngest son, ###. I am bringing him to the dermatologist tomorrow, for his one fingernail keeps darkening and upon researching to the internet, it seems the symptoms is pointing at subungual melanoma, a skin cancer that starts in nails. My son is...
Replies
10
Views
50
By the power of the blood of Jesus today I declare victory in my destiny and that of my family all attacks from the enemy and his agents is destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
7
Views
54
Jesus please let my ### stop putting off his work and thinking we will save him. It is Sunday night, and I am exhausted, and now I have to help him with a project and it just isn't fair. He needs to do his work earlier, or at the very least, ask for help earlier in the weekend. Not only that, we...
Replies
6
Views
32
Please please all pray I command all all fat leave burn off my whole stomach hips whole body right now permanently never ever ever return in jesus christ holy name I command my whole stomach totally incredibly flat toned taut in every way now always in jesus name I command my stomach to totally...
Replies
6
Views
18
Please pray that I stop having anxiety and depression in my daily life because it makes me weak and I’m tired I feeling like this, I will find peace in the name of Jesus amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
40
I thank and praise God for His Presence, Help, Leadership & Love He daily grants my family and I. I thank and praise God for never leaving nor forsaking us and address/healing all our daily concerns (Psalm 34:19). God Is Awesome And Worthy To Be Praise! In Jesus Name! Hallelujah!
Replies
8
Views
54
Pray ### mom ### not well healing cancer and pray ### do better job at manger.
Replies
9
Views
23
I am ### month pregnant but child has no heartbeat please pray for child's new heartbeat in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
9
Views
232
Back
Top Bottom