I am extremely worried Lord, help us, ...

I am extremely worried Lord, help us, help my youngest son, ### ### ###. I am bringing him to the dermatologist tomorrow, for his one fingernail keeps darkening and upon researching to the internet, it seems the symptoms is pointing at subungual melanoma, a skin cancer that starts in nails. My son is only ### years old. I am deeply saddened and frightened Lord, in Your hands I rest my ###'s health. Please don't turn this into something serious. I am crying for healing Lord, You are the Creator of our lives, the real parent of ###. Please Lord, heal him, in Jesus name, I declare complete healing and ###'s negative diagnosis from cancer, AMEN,
Lord Jesus we come to you on behalf of this young ### year old child. We know that you can rid our bodies of melanoma. You rid me of this cancer. When a doctor told me that I had a ###-###% chance to live, you proved her wrong!! No doctor can put an expiration date on your creation!! Amen! You Lord have the final and ultimate say. When they did my biopsy it was covered in amelonotic melanoma cells, but when they took my wide excision they found not even ONE cancer cell. There was no spreading! God if you did it for me than I know that you can do it for this baby. We pray that his parents can rest knowing that you are bigger than cancer. You are bigger than any disease. We pray that calm and peace replaces anxiety and fear. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have reason to believe that someone is tampering with my car Twice now my brake lines were leaking in just a few months back to back & today my car doesn't want to hold a start & I just got it back from my mechanic this Saturday I need for The Lord to reveal if all of this is being done...
Replies
16
Views
651
I am extremely overworked extremely overworked caring for my grandma. I beg God please HEAL her. Please give her the strength she needs Lord please. My ### mother is extremely demanding asking for a million things to do. I am extremely overworked. I BEG God to help. But he will not. I have lost...
Replies
7
Views
226
I am extremely overworked extremely overworked caring for my grandma. I beg God please HEAL her. Please give her the strength she needs Lord please. My ### mother is extremely demanding asking for a million things to do. I am extremely overworked. I BEG God to help. But he will not. I have lost...
Replies
6
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom