Thank you all for praying for my ...

Thank you all for praying for my sister she still not well from the child sickness that she picked up she now has a bad rash on her left upper arm that spreading and its causing her chronic pain thanking you all my prayer warriors to please pray for it to disappear in Jesus name God bless you all again thank you
Prayers for healing for your sister in Jesus Name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
Replies
9
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom