Marriage

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for me to receive a godly man in my life. I am single. To be loved and cherished and respected and appreciated. Kingdom marriage. Compatible partner. Romantic passionate love.
Replies
9
Views
103
It’s regarding my ###’s marriage. We really hope she finds a good partner and has a happy, peaceful life ahead. My parents and I are quite worried about her because she seems to find issues with almost every alliance. We just want her to find the right person and settle down happily.
Replies
10
Views
180
Pray for my mental health . Im so anxious with my marriage problem... abusive partner ., verbally and silent treatment and he still Living with his mom. Guide me in this problem lord protect my peace
Replies
13
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom