2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

perfecting healing in my body. empowering my immune system to fight decease.
Replies
11
Views
45
Pl. Pray for my ### is sick
Replies
11
Views
58
Please Lord, remove this person from my life that has been a hindrance in my life for the past 5-6 years. Please Lord touch and change their heart that they decide to leave me alone so I can live in peace with my family and finally be happy and not left with burdens or worrying about someone...
Replies
36
Views
1K
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
63
You all prayed for ###-he was an atheist. He did die. However, he accepted Jesus on his death bed. Thanks for all your prayers. There is a strip club down the block from where I live; God would save the people and close the place. The prayer wall at my church and the prayer boxes at my friends'...
Replies
7
Views
16
I pray unto you my Lord Jesus Christ that my business do better than Saturday. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
32
I have kept my Motorbike in Railway Station Parking Area. Please Pray that it is going to be safe.
Replies
10
Views
148
I would really thank my lord Jesus for hearing my prayer since my salary got released and I would thank the people who had prayed on my behalf. Thank you Jesus and praise you Jesus. Your living God.
Replies
7
Views
21
Prayer for marriage restoration, I feel my ### is getting distant not matter how I try he has changed and seems less interested, Just need a prayer for unity and marriage restoration.
Replies
10
Views
21
A song and prayer to be spoken in churches by pastor and congregation. New World Order Bible. Written by ###. November 18, 2019. Pastor: God has spoken. Congregation: Spoken. Pastor: Jesus is alive. Congregation: Alive. Pastor: ### is the greatest. Congregation: Greatest. Pastor: ### is the...
Replies
4
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom