prayer request to open my heart for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that I can open my heart and that God helps me to enjoy my life and that He helps me to enjoy loving and serving others and that he helps me get out of my head and live in my heart. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
310
Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for the grace to see clearly both spiritually and physically. Lord, open my spiritual eyes. Remove the fog of doubt, distraction, or confusion. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding so I can recognize Your presence, perceive Your purpose, and...
Replies
9
Views
194
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom