2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Summary (due to privacy): Need prayer desperately. Tomorrow is court for guardianship of my grandchild and pray my child won’t take it to trial. Court investigator recommended my petition for guardianship be granted.
Replies
5
Views
53
Break this confusion Lord now the Blood of Jesus raises His standards against His enemies! Fight them my Lord til we get Good News soon all this and break this run around not much time left. Praise Yahshua Heal me Head to feet with clarity of mind Your Protecting Miraculous Victory Justice Blood...
Replies
6
Views
19
I broke up with my boyfriend and he has blocked me and will not answer the ph or return my calls. I am devastated and deeply hurt. He had said things that hurt me deeply, and I do love him. Please pray ### will open his heart and forgive me and talk to me again. He has also blocked me on...
Replies
5
Views
36
Oh Heaven Father I need you more than ever, I need money to start my business and do donations this Christmas please LORD
Replies
4
Views
6
I pray that almighty God will bless and protect me today and forevermore ...Amen
Replies
6
Views
10
I need prayer for protection of my ### and my ###. I feel like he has been getting spiritual attacks. Protection for my ### and my entire family. Weird things have been happening to us. I need prayer for finishing school and getting a job and financial freedom. And help my ### out so that they...
Replies
5
Views
9
Brother, please pray for my wife's speedy recovery as she is going through a lot of difficulty in breathing and a lot of pain. She is admitted in the ICU and needs your help. Praise the Lord.
Replies
8
Views
34
Pray my husband he got pain under right hand for 5 months now we went to doctors still pls pray for us
Replies
4
Views
10
Dear God I am praying for a new beginning in my life. I am currently working thank God but unfortunately I have no health insurance and I have been having health issues. Please pray that I may be blessed and get a job with health insurance. I had to start all over in life due to losing my only...
Replies
5
Views
62
Lord thank you for waking me up this ### please help me and ### please bring peace and love between us lord please help me to get my house together and get my test and pass it so I can get a good paying job in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom