2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my wife and I. We have been struggling with high b.p. for years. Got results today. Mine was ###/###; hers, ###/###. Please pray. Medication isn't working.
Replies
13
Views
52
You are created in The Image and Likeness of Almighty Lord Yeshuva (Jesus) LUCIFER IS THE DECEIVER, FATHER OF LIES AND TEMPTER AND HE ALONG WITH HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT OF HEAVEN BY ALMIGHTY LORD ONCE. HIS HEAD WAS ALREADY CRUSHED BY YESHUVA ON THE CROSS. NEXT AT THE END OF THE WORLD HE AND...
Replies
9
Views
44
Help me discern if this is the correct decision. Please guide me. Open my eyes and clear my heart and mind. Let me think and see clearly and let no deception survive in this process. Bring me to a good resolution. Thank you for making a clear and good path.
Replies
12
Views
21
Please pray for me I just want to give up my life has no direction I'm working but I see no progress I can't pay my bills can't take care of my family children I'm discouraged
Replies
12
Views
34
Heavenly Father, please forgive my sins, as well as my brothers and sisters' sins. Show us mercy, love, kindness towards one another. Jesus please help me fight my debt and show me a path where I'm not living paycheck to paycheck. Jesus I need a new career, one with less stress, less hours a...
Replies
10
Views
34
Prayers please! :) Prayers that I may do well with others and others may do well with me. Prayers for female ### and companionship.
Replies
13
Views
62
### from ### my son in ### suffering with severe pain on his Rt shoulder cannot sleep he is overweight started diet & exercise in gym then the pain is severe he can not continue the work outs, need ur prayers
Replies
11
Views
224
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for the accident that happened on the ### of November that wasn't my fault, for the witnesses and the other driver being honest and Lord blessing everything to go rather smoothly to our advantage and getting the work vehicle fixed rather quickly in Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
30
My name is ### ###, pls pray that pls remove ### from my life, who is making me worry and removing happiness in my life
Replies
6
Views
18
Please pray that my ###'s will go to bed and that there will be peace in their house. Please pray that my body will heal overnight just as God has set this up for our bodies. I pray that God blesses you all. Thank You Jesus, for this website and all beautiful prayer partners. I pray for lots of...
Replies
10
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom