2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God, protect me driving + loved ones & vehicles. For all on our paths ...Slower + no texting. Thank You, ###.
Replies
9
Views
13
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of my debts in full and provide for my family financially! AMEN
Replies
13
Views
24
Lord thank you you can do all things nothing is impossible with you lord this is so very important to me your word says ask and I will receive I stand on your word today lord I have emailed lots of make up companies asking them please to make produce all the new makeup I desire make all of them...
Replies
7
Views
33
God, thank You for blessings & mercies. Forgive me falling short of Your will. I pray financial & health blessings for me, ###, all on our paths & enemies. ###
Replies
10
Views
15
Pray my ### today return home safely. Pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
44
*The Lord expands the boundaries, responsibilities, and ministries that I believe He has given me. I ask for your prayer support. Lord God of Glory, to build me up and affirm me to have a humble, wise, reasonable and very anointed heart. May the Lord grant and affirm me to operate with all the...
Replies
9
Views
16
Pls pray for me. I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't do work, I can't do anything for my self. After running just a little distance I will be sweating and panting... Pls only ur prayers will do...
Replies
13
Views
88
God, Thank you for this evening! I am thankful for what you have blessed me with. I have been doing some reading, on NASA page, and it says there is an asteroid to pass by Earth the week of Thanksgiving, I pray it passes over us and we are safe. NASA says there is an asteroid to pass us over...
Replies
9
Views
16
Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have fallen so far short of how I should have behaved and do not deserve a second chance, but I ask Lord that in Your grace You would restore again...
Replies
8
Views
39
Please pray for me. I’m financially struggling. Work has slowed down tremendously for me.
Replies
10
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom