2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord I ask you please protect me with your divine protection holy angels in every way every where I go always protect me my health home possessions finances savings bank account bank card all I have all I ever will have in the future protect my husband future god given husband wherever he is...
Replies
5
Views
37
Prayer Dear Heavenly Father, We come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and love. We thank You for Your endless mercy and grace that You bestow upon us every day. We ask for Your guidance and wisdom as we navigate through the challenges and joys of life. Please bless ### and their...
Replies
9
Views
18
Feeling overwhelmed because I have a job that gets busier and busier, errands to take care of that seemingly never end, a mother that's not in good health, and since I build up mileage on the car with my job, car things to deal with. Some people like this frantic pace, but not me. It's more like...
Replies
9
Views
61
Lord. Please me the joy and peace. I'm so sad and lonely. Too much hurt. I feel so ostracized. Lift me up Lord and make me laugh again. I'm too sad Lord. My heart is crying.
Replies
15
Views
56
Please please all pray lord by your power please please do these things for me as there is power in Jesus name I ask you lord please forgive me for all things lord please exceed exceed exceed incredibly abundantly all every single one of my prayers expectations desires big small judge tiny as...
Replies
7
Views
12
Please pray I am freed from sadistic abuse. I am one of thousands of people who identify themselves as “targeted individuals”: a victim of human experiments, tracked and stalked and harassed by satanist using remote electronic weapons. Please pray for targeted individuals and that the torture...
Replies
11
Views
205
Please help me ask forgiveness of ###.
Replies
10
Views
20
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings, so that my daughter can score good marks on her exams and we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can take care of my family ### Amen.
Replies
8
Views
15
Please pray for ### salvation. Please pray for healing my knees. Then I can go to worship. Please pray for ### no necessity for carrying and moving heavy stock in working environment. Please pray for ### no necessity for turning on and off feng shui lamp in office. My duty is to provide...
Replies
8
Views
14
Prayer for financial breakthrough
Replies
8
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom