2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord I ask you please plesee grant bless me wity the very very best ever god given husband soul mate I desire in every way wity divine connection in every way divine love in every way that loves believes in you who will go to church with me pray with me who will totally incredibly love totally...
Replies
7
Views
10
Please pray God to bless me with wisdom, knowledge and strength to excel in this job, which I recently joined. I'm not able to understand the work. Lord Jesus, don't put me in shame. Guide me, teach me and make me to excel in my job for the Glory of your name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
10
Always keep them happy God Amen
Replies
18
Views
61
Please all pray lord I ask you please heal every one of my teeth gums now by your power transform all of my teeth gums in every way now I cover all of my teeth and gums with the blood of Jesus tight now I will not not lose any more teeth in Jesus name lord please grant me the new crowns bridge...
Replies
5
Views
12
Replies
12
Views
16
Type Prayer Request Here I thank God for answered prayer
Replies
9
Views
28
Please pray for my friend's daughter, ###. She has a possible concussion. Thank you so much!
Replies
9
Views
17
I grew up with lots of abuse in my family. I live with my brother now and we have not gotten along in so long it’s painful. We have fought many times and I can’t stand it. I believe in love and sharing kindness. I don’t think fighting is constructive or meaningful. But he seems to just not like...
Replies
11
Views
28
Financial windfall.
Replies
7
Views
10
Lord it's me again, I'm asking you today to please hear my humble cry, I'm drowning in debt. I'm praying Lord that you will provide for me and my family, Lord. My husband is unemployed for 14 months, I don't see a way forward not without your divine intervention, Lord. My children need a lot...
Replies
18
Views
267
Back
Top Bottom