2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for all the animals out in this cold weather. I have seen ### and try to feed him but when I bring out the food he has run off. He recognizes the name ### gave him when she lived here. ### would take care of him and let him in her house. Then when she moved in...
Replies
10
Views
25
मेरी पत्नी ### का जीवन बदल जाए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और घर वापस आए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और जहां कहीं भी पाई जाती है उसका जीवन को प्रभु बदल दे इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें
Replies
6
Views
52
Please dear heavenly father! Grant my ### the job is interviewing for tomorrow in Jesus name!!! Amen.. please pray that he gets his job, please Lord hear our prayers!
Replies
10
Views
22
Please allnpray lord thank you for the money I have thank you lord that you lord own all the millions billions wealth riches gold of this whole world thank you that your word says the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it thank you that your word say ask and I...
Replies
4
Views
6
Asking for a relationship reconciliation with ###. We had a fight and I told him I was done. Now today I am crying wanting him back. So bad. I did not realize how much I cared until now. I was foolish and said hurtful things. He has blocked me on his phone, Facebook. I did manage to call his...
Replies
8
Views
24
Praise God, please pray for my wife ### who is the principal of a school, she has too many enemies, all are trying to pull her down as she is new. There are threats to her job and she feels insecure. Our family depends on her, please pray for her job stability. Thank you Jesus and praise you Jesus.
Replies
16
Views
141
God I ask that you protect my body, mind, heart and spirit lord. In Jesus name we all pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
24
thx for cont. prayers; this virus will not go away!! I need all prayers. still coughing w/ nose running. could a virus last more than 2 weeks! i need wisdom/favor as i contemplate how to obtain work @ my age. I want to keep my professional licensure up to date. Pls pray for God's wisdom where...
Replies
9
Views
11
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me tonight. I'm worried about work. Between my back pain and feeling like I've failed my boss and co-workers due to making some poor choices recently I'm afraid tonight is going to be a bad night at work. Please ask God to touch the hearts of...
Replies
9
Views
15
Lord, root out the darkness and light up my life with Your holy presence. Help me understand what went wrong. Show me how my destructive patterns first began. What did I allow to become more important than loving and honoring You? Why did I seek satisfaction in others or other things than You...
Replies
21
Views
137
Back
Top Bottom