abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
Please allnpray lord thank you for the money I have thank you lord that you lord own all the millions billions wealth riches gold of this whole world thank you that your word says the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it thank you that your word say ask and I will receive keep on asking that your joy gladness will be full I stand on your word today lord I need alot alot bigger new home I would love to buy mansion in ### write abundant cheques for people lord and transform there lives and my own with your wealth I ask you please please lord do these things fir me now by your power without any delay in jesus name I decree and declare in jesus nane I win millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay it happens to me to me tought now without aby delay I claim it now I receive it now my millions are realised to me now it shall be permanent in jesus name my fiances ### financial income savings now right now multiplys in millions rught now more mote every day in jesus nane the blessing of the lord brings me me wealth now he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now without any delay in jesus nane I decree and declare the rest of my life will now be the very very best of my life in every way now in jesus nane all my numbers lucky stars I buy in the tickets for the euro every one of them comes up for me tight now without baby delay it has happened for so so many other people ot happens to me right now without any delay in jesus name I decree abd delay all scrach cards I buy I win the top jackpot prizes right now abubdantly I get all the right winning symbols on all scrach cards now in jesus christ namess I decree a d declare in jesus christ name I call up the benefit agency right now and tell them I am now a multi multi millionare now right now without any delay in jesus I receive all these things right now without any delay all all treasury of heaven is open open for me now I receive my millions I desire right now without any delay in jesus name thank you lord for doing these things for me I give you all the praise and glory in jesus namess
