2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hi please for my Dad (###), we just got word this week that he has leukemia and we're asking for God's healing to be restored in his body, thank you God Bless you
Replies
13
Views
107
Lord Jesus Christ, Many of my borrowings have become pressing and some have to be settled to save me from disgrace. All my plans to raise income and funds totally failed. As a result I surrender and plead Jesus Christ for salvation. I trust, Lord will hear our prayers. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
43
Dear Jesus, Please send blessings to my family. We need this dark cloud taken away. Amen
Replies
12
Views
52
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
9
Views
37
Pray for me my life partner and my family members. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
18
PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS YAHSHUA FOR VENGEANCE IS YOURS MY LORD FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES YOUR BLOOD IS ON THEM ALL! WE GIVE YOU PRAISE GOD THESE ARE YOUR BATTLE DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES NOW! WE WIN! AMEN!
Replies
9
Views
17
Pray for ### cancer in kidney and other places. Pray for a miracle healing.
Replies
13
Views
28
Lord I ask you please please do these things for me now by your power in Jesus name I decree and declare in Jesus name all every single all particular things products items clothes jeans trousers suits tops jumpers dresses shoes heels wedges trainers comfortable high heels shoes the very best...
Replies
6
Views
11
Praise for a new day. Pray for my brother ### that his team in ### will be safe. They experience earthquake today. Pray for ### for his work in ###. May he have time to rest and have an extra financial support for his daughter. Pray for my mother ### that he will be in good shape and behave...
Replies
9
Views
15
Lord JESUS it's me again, I am having big issue in my family with my two sons(### and ###). Both of them are fighting due to lost(### pcs) rings that belong to ###. Pls pray that he will forget hv peace in his heart. He, is vengering his anger to me and giving no peace of mind to me. I'm afraid...
Replies
19
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom