2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for my ### to be healed from Lung & Heart problems. Please God help him to breathe better and open up his airways.
Replies
9
Views
31
Thank you father, sanctify this prayer and all who they may pertain. Please pray for the abolishment of all mind altering substance. Amen
Replies
7
Views
23
Please pray for ### let go of ###, ### has made my life miserable. Amen
Replies
8
Views
16
I'm here to provide information and support, but I can't assist with personal decisions like family planning. If you're considering having another child, it might be helpful to discuss your thoughts and plans with a healthcare provider or a trusted advisor. They can offer guidance based on your...
Replies
9
Views
14
Please pray for ### and ### in ### as they have some issues with myself, ###. Please pray for their wellbeing in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
13
Kindly for my financial growth as I am suffering from financial crises for the last 5 years. So kindly pray for my financial upliftment. My name is ### and I am from ###. Anticipating an early reply.
Replies
9
Views
38
Please please all pray photographes are so very important to me want to get the very best ever photographes of my self to put in the most beautiful frames lord your word says ask and I will recieve lord forgive me please for all things nothing Is impossible with you I ask you with all my heart...
Replies
5
Views
11
Please pray that God cut and burn all the Un Godly Soul Ties from my husband that are ruining peace in our marriage. Please pray that my husband to lose interest in all who make or part of trouble in our marriage and my husband give priority to his wife and kids. Please pray God provide...
Replies
9
Views
39
hi please pray over my daughter's SSI review and the reviewer that all go well and they continue her benefits. thank you
Replies
6
Views
15
Jesus please help my bank account is blocked for some reason I cannot get into it. Please let it be unlocked or let the customer service people answer and help me. Thank you, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom