2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
4
Views
22
Pray God sends me the perfect Christian husband, picked out by Him, for me to meet and marry him immediately! In Jesus name!!!!!!! Thank you friends.
Replies
7
Views
32
Pray for ### and his parents to forgive and pray for ### to come back to me now and there shouldn't be any problems hereafter. ### should love me always. Pray that God should speak in his heart and give great miracle to happen now. Pray for ### to get married to me soon. and I can't wait to see...
Replies
8
Views
28
Hi my name is ### ### I'm asking for prayer for my son ### ### so that he can be realist from emigration and that he's going court tomorrow and I'm very desperate and in need of prayer that he will be realist in Jesus name tomorrow thank you so much!!
Replies
8
Views
26
Plz all team of evangelist ### plz prayer for me i have a small tumor under my right ear Doctors told me operate but I m afraid i need my mericles from Jesus 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Replies
8
Views
139
Pray that God will change the medical report of ### my brother to no kidney disease as written in Isaiah 53. Ask for mercy for him and let his swollen leg become normal. God bless you all.
Replies
9
Views
45
Pleased keep praying for my son ### who is serving prison ### Amen time. They let them out from lockdown. That my lord will protect my son Amen.
Replies
9
Views
34
Father Lord I need this nursing job but you know my fears and my strength. Tell me what you want me to do. Direct me and take away this fear. Heavenly Father. Amen
Replies
9
Views
28
Replies
8
Views
34
Hi My name is ###. I have developed a lump on the left side of my neck lymph node. I am worried and stressed. Kindly pray for me that it should heal off soon. God's grace is sufficient for me. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom