2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray for my fiance ### to come back to me now and there shouldn't be any more bad news from them now on. ### should come back to me and get married to me soon. Please pray for miracle to happen.
Replies
5
Views
16
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
4
Views
10
My ### is depressed. He is suffering from loneliness. We are waiting for his Phd result from ###. God please grant his wishes. Make him a happy boy again. He sleeps all day and is awake at night. Please help him.
Replies
7
Views
32
Please pray for me the ### result this month I am given the economic ###. Last 2 yrs I tried 2 to 3 time but I am never passed. Please pray for me this time I will pass in this exam..
Replies
4
Views
12
Good morning children of God, Oh Holy Spirit help me to grow my faith, my heart awake in the name Jesus,
Replies
5
Views
12
Please pray that my friend ### doesn’t call me between 2-3 pm tomorrow since mom and I practice singing with high schoolers for our coming Christmas program. ### texted me tonight saying she will call me sometime tomorrow. Been wanting to hear from her but I don’t want to be busy again.
Replies
5
Views
19
Thank you Jesus. My biopsy result is NO Cancer. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
36
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
4
Views
10
My wife is suffering from mental problem not willing to take medicine Please pray for ### and ###
Replies
7
Views
18
I thank you Jehovah for bringing me back home safely and for taking care of my family. I pray for journey Mercies and protection for my ### who is driving out of town for work. Cover him, his colleagues and the car with your blood. I thank you for the good results of my ### and ###. May you open...
Replies
4
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom