2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My son need help in ### to get out of drugs ### ### am optimiistiic he will change ad work ad become responsible My son son recieve healing through this man of God My projects stuck not getting through
Replies
8
Views
20
My ### lost her one side of her ear gold earring. While putting on clothes. Please do pray for her one side of earring to find. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
243
Praise the Lord. This is a prayer request for my elder daughter ###. She is depressed a lot due to her husband's behavior (abusing, harassing); she is being depressed. Kindly pray for her, she is alone in her home with two little kids. Kindly pray for her husband ### and his mother who is...
Replies
9
Views
28
God is moving! Please keep praying for ### and our marriage. Still believing for our miracle. I'm ready.
Replies
8
Views
27
My son ### is continuing M B B S. He is about to be thrown away from college due to non-payment of college fees at ###. Sir, at present I have blocked all sources of financial income way. I Love Jesus, but he does not listen to me. Please, Pray for my Son's study within ### nov. ###. He has to...
Replies
4
Views
90
Plz man of God pray for me to win the competition I've entered the draw is today this morning
Replies
3
Views
15
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY COUSIN ### ### HE HANG HIMSELF AND NOW HE IS ON LIFE SUPPORT....PLEASE GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIM IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST..
Replies
8
Views
32
Please pray for me So that I can achieve the developments as myself ### ### ### expects forever completely in my life Amen
Replies
3
Views
13
I pray for my daughter ### and for blessings over her and protection over her, please help her Lord heal, help her only date her husband and not a single person else, help her heal from emotional trauma, give her wisdom and self-control and strength in every way to move on from her past...
Replies
5
Views
9
My son moved to ###. This is the first time he has been away from our family. I know there are much more needed prayers by others, but I just want the Lord to keep him safe. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom