2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that God blesses my family and I with inspection approval, healing of health issues, protection, favor and peace. In Jesus Name
Replies
6
Views
11
Almighty God I come before your feet this morning to thank you for the great gift of life that you have given us. Merciful Father I humbly request you to forgive me all the sins that I have committed, knowingly or unknowingly, against you and against my fellow human beings. Precious Lord I call...
Replies
5
Views
25
Pray for me not to b ###...and b a true christain always....
Replies
4
Views
11
Jesus please let my ### stop totally disrespectful me and not going to bed. He has to go to sleep. This is ridiculous, please. For some reason, he thinks he doesn't have to listen to me at all. Please also let him change his diet. He won't listen to me about anything and I feel like giving up. I...
Replies
4
Views
22
Please pray for my daughter. She has maths paper today. These days she was sick but I thank God for the miracles and healing. Help her to do well Lord Jesus, be with her throughout the exams and guide her Lord. Pray for our family as well for peace and protection through our Lord and savior...
Replies
5
Views
10
Replies
5
Views
19
Hello, I'm ###, please pray for my relationship that God who fixes difficult situations may have mercy upon my relationship, and protect me from disappointments and spirits of rejection in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
15
Lord, I have my case in the court tomorrow. They have bribed the judge... please save me, I would be all alone.... You bless me and give me victory.
Replies
6
Views
21
Please pray for my ### who has incurable cancer and for all who are in need of hope, strength, and encouragement. Thank you Heavenly Father that you are their healer, comforter, and provider. Please have mercy and let them feel your presence in Jesus name we pray Amen
Replies
5
Views
20
Want to have a prayer for my exam and ### to be happy and prosperity in life
Replies
5
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom