2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for ### in ### and me in ###. I miss him. Please pray that he is well, and healthy, whole, holy and good. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
31
Holy Spirit, thank You for your many blessings. Holy Spirit, please strengthen ###'s heart. Holy Spirit heal her body, bless her to get her weight safely to a safe weight. You Holy Spirit know we should pray for in regards to her, please answer that prayer. In the name of Christ Jesus,
Replies
8
Views
27
Please pray for my daughter. She is in need of a job. Please pray that she hears something this week from any of the applicants she’s applied for. She’s getting very discouraged.
Replies
9
Views
34
I decree today that I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation. By the word of the Lord I shall be made free. I am breaking free from every ### spirit, personality profile, influence, mentality and belief system in Jesus name. Father you commanded us...
Replies
6
Views
15
Financial problems in my family and good health for my family, please prayer for us.
Replies
8
Views
17
I am requesting for a prayer request. I am stuck with a work and time is running out. The work needs to be done by today. Please requesting members to pray for my work. I am also praying in my place..with God all things are possible.
Replies
8
Views
11
Please pray for my daughter ### ###. She is studying in 4th standard. She was very lazy and don't do prayer. She was very angry. Please pray for my daughter. She doesn't want to full marks. But she wanted to become a God fearing girl. So please pray for my family and friends.
Replies
8
Views
17
Prayer and fasting, money needed. Also for increase in fitness and health and also lift more weight in training, double lifts.. also for physical restoration and physical healing..also marriage
Replies
7
Views
59
Replies
7
Views
40
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
5
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom