2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that God will guide and place me into the will God has for my life. In Jesus name amen. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
51
I want God to heal my disease please pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
62
Holy Spirit ### needs you to step in and fix this situation for her. She has given it to you. Brothers and sister pray for ### that the situation on our job will fix itself tomorrow for her and the rest of us too. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
69
God is moving! Please keep praying for ### and our marriage. Still believing for our miracle. I'm ready.
Replies
9
Views
41
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
3
Views
31
Good Lord, please teach me how to apply moderation to everything I do. Do not let me be carried away with worldly activities, but let me be disciplined and have self-control. Let me be efficient in serving you at all times so that you can be happy with me. For in the name of Jesus Christ I pray...
Replies
5
Views
18
Pls pray with me, my son is opening a business, anytime ice, pls ask God will make this business to grow to higher heights, also give him wisdom, all things must be done with Christ, it will come to pass. Pray for daughter, ###, going to ### that all will be well, cover her with safe travels...
Replies
5
Views
16
Thank you Jehovah for blessing me and my family financially, spiritually and with good health. I pray that you continue to watch over us and bless us. Thank you for your favor. Thank you for continually making us your chosen ones. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
Replies
6
Views
42
My Lord, please heal me from pain in the scalp. Thank You. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
22
Father, please forgive me for the times I have said and done things rashly. Please remind me to consider self-control as “God-control”. It’s not trying to control myself with human effort. But rather it is depending on the Holy Spirit to guide my ways and choices. Lord Jesus Christ, You...
Replies
6
Views
174
Back
Top Bottom