2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Special request for my exam Plz do pray for ### as ###'m preparing for ### semester exam so that ### would able to put everything into paper with Lord's spirit. Amen
Replies
5
Views
29
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful...
Replies
3
Views
26
Please pray with me for ### that God will remove the scales from his eyes and that he will fall to his knees and proclaim that Jesus is Lord. That whatever is in the dark will be brought to light and that God will expose and reveal his wrongdoings and that ### will forgive himself, and those who...
Replies
5
Views
146
Ayi our of ### onyambe onfunire omulimu nadala mukaseera ### kendimu.....nyamba nyabo kumabanja genina...... Nkusaba oyambe baganda bange bonna ebizibbu byebalina bifuuse sanyu........ Nkukwasa ebizibu ebiri mu famire yaffe era nkusaba ebitwaale....... Nkusaba otuteekeko omukono tubeere mu...
Replies
3
Views
34
Dear Lord Jesus I am going to court today for my drink drive case ### years ago Lord in these ### years I have changed and I ask that you send the holy spirit before Me Lord and work in the Judge's heart right now that he will let me off without a criminal record and that I will finally be free...
Replies
5
Views
26
Please Lord open my door. Heavenly father I need your mercy please. I need a financial breakthrough please
Replies
6
Views
35
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, guidance, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include healing for medical conditions, support for those facing challenges, and prayers for peace and strength. Specific details about individuals and locations have been...
Replies
5
Views
23
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one, ask for your mighty warrior...
Replies
5
Views
10
Some people have been favoured by God to join Army but my potential for this is not revealed please help me in prayer I know it's my time to join this no matter how much it takes in Jesus Christ name
Replies
5
Views
114
My prayer request is for the almighty God to bless ### with His Grace, mercy, and favor by giving him a second chance in changing his life around to be with his family and to release him from jail in Jesus' might name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom