2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Jesus Call Ministry. Thank you for praying for me. And as I.am helpless my prayer request is only to repay my loans which is to be paid by this month by any means. I used to cried out to my Dear Almighty Father but still I have to wait for His blessings.
Replies
7
Views
42
Hi good morning can you please pray for my husband ### that he does not have diabetes and to keep him in good health in body and mind also can you please pray that he gets his payments sorted out from his ce scheme which he started on ### and still has no payments also can you please pray for...
Replies
5
Views
16
*I need prayers, Jesus Christ to give me direction, wisdom, support, victory and blessing for every area of my life! I just do not want to determine the course and direction of my life. I want Jesus Christ to be my God and Savior! God knows the struggles, situations and problems! *Now I'm at my...
Replies
5
Views
15
Please pray for me to get a good partner in my life...(Now I am working as Accountant in one of the private sector in ###, ### [###])
Replies
12
Views
56
Preyer for my daughter working in ### &. Staying as PG in ### Preyer all is well with her job & no problems comes in her. Preyer for her safety. Preyer all is well with her in her PG hostel & good health, good food, good girlfriends, good rest, no loneliness, good mental health, good mental...
Replies
8
Views
138
Hi good morning can you please pray for my husband ### that he doesn't have diabetes and to keep him in good health and can you also please pray that he will get his payments sorted out for his work still not getting any payments and can u please to peace and happiness in r marriage and in our...
Replies
7
Views
17
Jesus please continue to direct my path and keep me safe. I pray that you give me the strength to speak up and use my voice when I need to. Give me the power to say no to things and people that will hurt me, and bring financial, spiritual, and family blessings into my life. Thank-you God for all...
Replies
5
Views
27
Pray for my financial life, may God open the doors of success in this area of my life
Replies
4
Views
21
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
6
Views
25
Healing of tooth cyst. No. ###. Amen! Healthy dental flesh and teeth. White shiny whole strong teeth. Whole and strong teeth fillings. Representative teeth.
Replies
7
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom