2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

there is a court battle for my grandma concerning the custody of her son. I don't understand how I'm supposed to help (mind you I'm from another country and I don't even have the necessary papers). I also have a lot of anxiety because here in Hungary the country is FILLED with mean people...
Replies
11
Views
48
pray for me today thanking the Lord for thy support, providing for my needs, pray for me today for my financial breakthrough by providing for my needs, pray for my good relations with my employer and my fellow employees, pray for me to get finances for me to start repaying my higher education...
Replies
12
Views
52
That God will come forward in Justice from On High concerning Dr. ### ### ###, in Jesus' name, AMEN!
Replies
11
Views
53
1) break every spiritual curse affecting my finance and my destiny in Jesus name 2) ### and ### will be called for an interview in Jesus name 3) ### am healed in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
37
Pray for my ### suffering mental problem
Replies
11
Views
282
I Hope God bestows all his blessings upon each and every one of you all. Please pray for the safety of my workplace. There has been so much theft, break-ins, bad checks, fake money, violence, and shoplifters. Please pray for the safe protection and deliverance from this evil at our store, for my...
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray for my wife ### Jiny OET result for waiting November ###
Replies
11
Views
54
I need God divine help in my life and I seek God's kingdom Matt 6:33, I need God's help for ###.
Replies
10
Views
204
Hi, I'm ###. How can I assist you today?
Replies
7
Views
54
Good morning man of God I'm asking prayer for my son ### he is having a mental problem when he supposed to sit for exam the problem start. I don't know what went wrong
Replies
11
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom