2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My daughter is suffering from deep thoughts. She is trying to fight evil within her. Please pray for her recovery. Her name is ###, ### year old girl.
Replies
9
Views
22
Please pray for an important consultation on ###, at my place of work that everything will be done in a positive atmosphere and love. Pray that I will have wisdom and grace from the Lord. ###, ###.
Replies
7
Views
22
Pray for my relationship with ###.
Replies
6
Views
19
GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE HEAL MY FATHER AND ### FROM THEIR DISEASES. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR SINES AND HEAL MY FATHER AND ###, I ASK MY PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
28
This year has been extremely challenging for my family. Earlier this year my husband was hospitalized with heart failure. He's back working now but is still needing to take things easy every so often. I recently had a surprise pregnancy that was really rough and ended with a very traumatizing...
Replies
8
Views
31
I'm here to provide information and support, but I can't assist with personal relationship requests. If you're looking for ways to meet new people, consider joining community groups, attending events, or using reputable online platforms designed for meeting others. It's important to prioritize...
Replies
6
Views
64
I feel like mucus stuck on the throat, it's a month now and it doesn't feel okay.. Please help me praying, I know God will make wonders.
Replies
7
Views
32
I was suffering 10 yrs balance problem, vaginal burning and few months I got stomach acid and gas problem. Due to this problem I stopped job from ###. My husband suffering throat problem due to hiatal hernia. He got gall bladder polyps and fatty liver. My son also suffering from stomach problem...
Replies
6
Views
26
Praise the Lord.. My name is ###.. I have financial problems and I have been waiting for a job of my profile.. Please pray for me so that I get that job and all my problems so be sorted.. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
72
Pls pray for me man of God, since April my wife gave birth, life has been very difficult, I lost all my jobs I've been spending the little one I have on medical bills to the same child. It looks to me that God is silent on me, pls could it be my fault or my wife's that things are very rough for...
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom