2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

This prayer will give you a miracle and help you get out of debt. God, I admit that I've made many mistakes. I have an abundance of debt, and I do not know how I am going to overcome it without help from you. Please, God, I'm asking you to help Give me a financial miracle so that I can breathe...
Replies
6
Views
22
Pr. ### ### is bedridden since last ### years because of some illness. Please pray for ### and family.
Replies
6
Views
15
My lord only few hours are left to overcome all my financial problems otherwise I will not be able to face the world except to commit suicide my most trusted God ever who is always cares for his children should consider this request and save my life and my family I earnestly pray you love you...
Replies
10
Views
142
Please help me pray that God will make a way for my needs. I need to pay my debts to ### within this week. I don't have money to pay for the moment but please help pray that God will touch the heart of the person whom I lend money, that they will wait and not pressure me to pay. God will show...
Replies
7
Views
12
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
5
Views
27
Pray for the fruit of my womb; it has been three years now.
Replies
7
Views
16
I am feeling very lonely today. Please pray that God will send my friends my way (new and old). Again this year the holidays are going to be very hard on me. I am thankful I have a family to visit for the holidays but I am also the loner of the group. As I am the only single one of the bunch so...
Replies
8
Views
66
I am seeing a legal firm this afternoon for an urgent eviction and harassment by landlord case. Please pray the lawyer they give me is the right one to win my case-feel vulnerable. Please also pray my endometriosis and lacerations in my throat are healed🙏
Replies
7
Views
24
Good afternoon sir/ma, please am ### by name I have so many things bordering me and I want the people of God to help me in prayers, (1) my spiritual life, (2) I have so many people fighting against God's favour upon my life I want God to fight all my seen and unseen battle, and also for God to...
Replies
6
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom