2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that I may find a job... Feeling useless as I got no positive reply further to job applications, after placing adverts. May God kindly and abundantly provide in His Mercy! In Jesus Name. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
48
Please I need God's breakthrough upon my education and breakthrough in finances. I really need to get into an institution.
Replies
7
Views
49
I have given a pray request for my daughter ###. Today her husband has abused her a lao and they have gone for divorce to a lawyer for suggestion. Please pray for my daughter as she is facing a lot of problem and she has two little kids. I don't that she should be divorced or leave her husband...
Replies
7
Views
45
please pray for my health We are currently exposed to HIv and we prayed using pastor ### as a point of contact for deliverance we want the miracle to manifest when we go and check it....
Replies
7
Views
43
Dear ### please bless my family. Give good health to ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and me. Bless ### house ###. Bless ### give them good health and growth. Give me government job ###. Thank you ###.
Replies
4
Views
43
my marriage is on fire, my husband beats me which have never happened before. please pray for my ###
Replies
7
Views
37
Pray for my fiance ### to come back to me now and there shouldn't be any more bad news from them now on. ### should come back to me and get married to me soon. Please pray for miracle to happen. After engagement they all left us for what my mom did and now my life is a question mark and I'm...
Replies
6
Views
28
Please pray ### return the money they took
Replies
7
Views
32
Please pray for my ### who is having stomach and bowels problem and who is going to have an endoscopy on ###. Pray also for me as I have insomnia, loss of appetite and anxiety and depression.
Replies
11
Views
61
I've been struggling in my walk with GOD now for a very long time. I ASK GOD FOR REPENTANT AND CONVICTED HEART BECAUSE I WANNA LOVE JESUS BUT HE DOESN'T ANSWER. I JUST WANNA TRULY LOVE GOD AND LOVE JESUS AND HAVE A TANGIBLE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. I PRACTICALLY HAVE TO BEGG HIM DAILY BUT THERE IS...
Replies
5
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom