2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please Lord help our daughter to be able to reunite with family please Lord open her eyes so she does not believe what is not true reject deception, that she reassess what her priorities are and able to align life to live by values and with purpose in the fear of the Lord. Please Lord protect...
Replies
8
Views
142
Please pray in ### see I have been honest and just don’t have any income-I can’t cope with any more stress
Replies
8
Views
47
Please pray for the sale of my house.
Replies
7
Views
18
Dear Lord I belong to you. Please lift this spirit of depression and help me to belong to today and stop thinking about myself and be an effective teacher. thank you in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
36
God, Jesus, Prayer Warriors, Good morning! I pray for myself and all today. I have a regular customer, he comes in where I work. He said he took Friday off from work, to deal with some issues concerning his daughter, and when he tried to return to work this morning, his badge didn’t work. I pray...
Replies
7
Views
20
Please pray for ### to be more obedient in following common sense and sound advice! For better relationships guided and led by God. For provision for our needs in all areas. Amen. God Bless
Replies
7
Views
83
I praise God for blessing my family. And to everyone who prayed for us a big thank you and may the Almighty God bless you always. Now everything is well in my family. And I hope we will remain the same way always by the grace of God. Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
11
Humbly requesting for prayers to heal my ### and unforgiveness. And also anyway the Holy Spirit May lead you.
Replies
7
Views
26
Man of God please pray for me so that can God can change my life in my education my marriage I want God to give me a job to deliver me from the bondage of poverty and to deliver me from the work of satan please man of God help me and to change my husband into a better person, and remember my...
Replies
8
Views
59
O God, need your healing to my mother who is out of her mind, and for me to heal from ulcers and headache, please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom