2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me I need, money for rent and tuition Lord I believe in your wonders l please may you pray for me about this situation
Replies
10
Views
85
Please God protect me and bless me, make my dental appointment to go very well, I'm begging You God, ###!
Replies
9
Views
41
Praying for a good day for everyone looking for jobs! We pray that we will all get callbacks, interviews, and jobs asap!
Replies
8
Views
11
Preyer for our fly my daughter & me & my hubby. Preyer our severe financial problem will be solved. Preyet mine & hubby's critical diabetic problem will be solved. Preyer for own house for us. Preyet all our fly's problems will be solved and healed too. Preyer I will get that gift sent...
Replies
10
Views
71
Woe is me. I am here. The owner of the school has said that if I do not get more students since the building owners took down the sign without talking to us, or reimbursing the money for the sign ($###) he will close the school because we are behind on the rent, because of the lack of students...
Replies
7
Views
83
Dear Lord, I pray that our pre-fellows case report ### will be successful. I pray our mentor will not get angry. Amen
Replies
7
Views
24
Please help me pray that my husband gets a job... I've been praying for him but nothing comes along. I believe we will be united as a family once he gets a job... This is very depressing. Prayer warriors, let's pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
30
Please pray for my would be ### ### ### exam best result ever and for my grade in the school where I am working now...please it's really very crucial for my coming life.....🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
76
Praise the Lord to all. Please do pray for ###, so that may God do miracles for ### instead of surgery.
Replies
6
Views
22
Please pray for my husband who is suffering from Jaundice and he lost his job. He is just worried for his kids to get them a good house and good education. Please pray for him to get well and to be mentally strong.
Replies
8
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom