2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please please all pray I command all fat leave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach hips whole body right now never ever return I pray I poop all the more now more often now in Jesus name all bloatedness any water retention leave me now in Jesus name I command my whole metabolism to...
Replies
5
Views
21
I pray that my mom, and family accept Jesus as their Savior. I pray that the harassment online will cease. I pray for ###'s early release. Thank you, Father God.
Replies
5
Views
26
I have given my job interview. Tomorrow result will be announced. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
11
You are created in The Image and Likeness of Almighty Lord Yeshuva (Jesus) LUCIFER IS THE DECEIVER, FATHER OF LIES AND TEMPTER AND HE ALONG WITH HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT OF HEAVEN BY ALMIGHTY LORD ONCE. HIS HEAD WAS ALREADY CRUSHED BY YESHUVA ON THE CROSS. NEXT AT THE END OF THE WORLD HE AND...
Replies
5
Views
20
unconditional trust i cast my every care upon you let not my heart be troubled neither let it be afraid for my God shall supply all need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus..... Open Now The Place That You Have Prepared For Me..... Father God i ask this of you in Jesus's...
Replies
5
Views
26
My parents. ### and ###. Both of them are feeling cough and cold. Due to this cold winter. Kindly pray for both of them for healing in Jesus name. thank you so much..
Replies
6
Views
32
Master of universe savior of all I love you so much I admire you I adore you standing before you I pray sincerely do accept my sincere prayers and bless me now and forever thank you for what all you have provided me all these years expecting the same love and affection towards me till my end I...
Replies
5
Views
14
Employment Prayer requests: 1. Pray for ### who is seeking a new job in the field of ###. They have been unemployed for ### months and are feeling discouraged. 2. ### is struggling with their current job. They are feeling overwhelmed and underappreciated. Please pray for strength and guidance...
Replies
6
Views
19
For prayer one of my dearest friend from India, one of my friends named as ### recently has broke down his marriage proposal due to the girl named as ###. She didn't give him a proper reason, so now I, ###, his closest friend, want to send this email for you for the special prayer for my friend...
Replies
7
Views
10
Kadangalum loanukalum maaraan prarthikkane.....case il jayicha paisa ethrayum vegam kittaan prarthikkane.
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom