2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray that all is well when I go to my doctor appointment tomorrow. Also pray that my clients today will be happy to donate today I work from home.
Replies
8
Views
22
Father i pray my dentist appointment appt coming up on ### will go very well smooth butter ;) And i pray to be able to teach fitness classes soon Please i done everything you asked . Also praying for the reader that you may meet his or her needs . Thank you Father /Todah rava Avinu Abba Ahmein...
Replies
7
Views
48
It great privilege to thank you in Jesus name who is our loving Father. I 've to use all my credit card amount nearly ### to provide all the needs to my ### family. I'm happy to do that. BUT they should work hard to help me to pay my loans. May Jesus bless them with best suitable jobs. And...
Replies
6
Views
157
Pray for us ### in our house some are disturbing like black magic and my ### also become mad my ### brother also become mad and I suffer from mouth pain gastric and ### ###
Replies
5
Views
24
I need prayer for healing. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I have been good for most of the time the last ### years. The last ###/### months have been such a struggle. The slightest unnecessary issues are leaving me weak and afraid. I can’t clear my mind and calm my spirit. I cry out to...
Replies
8
Views
28
I am praying that my test that I have to get done because of my fibroid would come back negative from any disease, and that my kidneys would be back to normal.
Replies
7
Views
19
pl pray for ### who subjected to court cases and pl pray for career
Replies
7
Views
33
Good morning God of ### and his Servants of God. Thank God for his mercy that new every day, just asking for pray for the family, and all the family of God, there might be families going through trials and tribulations of all kind please pray for them, Sickness, Financial burden, physically...
Replies
5
Views
140
man of god please help me pray for ### and ### so that we can have children man of god please pray of ### so that next year we get a new job
Replies
5
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom