2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear all, Please pray for my adopted son ### ### he is very sick admitted to the Hospital his legs are swollen and his breathing is very difficult he has been on oxygen for the last two days I believe God is able to fix everything. and what seems impossible to us to Him it is all possible
Replies
6
Views
33
Dear sis ###, Me and my family is going through a very hard time there is no peace and blessings in our home, my husband is been paralyzed for last ten years, have 2 young children, my self working in a hotel earning a small salary insufficient to maintain daily needs, plus daughter's education...
Replies
5
Views
112
I AM ASKING FOR PRAYER TODAY FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING AND THE LORD TO ALSO MULTIPLY ABUNDANTLY MY LAST $###.00 TO MY NAME TIL I GIT PAID THIS THURSDAY. SOMETIMES IT LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD IS PROSPERING AND GOD'S PEOPLE NOT. BUT I AM HERE TO SAY I JUST GOTTA HOLD ON TO GOD AND NOT MAN. GOD'S TIMING...
Replies
7
Views
119
Dear Father, I ask that you would give my daughter the mind of Christ today on her history test. Help her to recall all that she has studied. Help her to have confidence in the abilities You have given her. Give her your peace, and calm any anxiety she may be feeling. Help her to know that...
Replies
7
Views
78
Sir, officers are going to make transfer in a place in which I don't want to go.
Replies
7
Views
28
Please pray that the Federal Appeals court rules in my favor on a Federal case that is scheduled for review. This case has taken a toll on me physically, mentally and financially, but not spiritually, because I still have Faith in GOD! AMEN
Replies
5
Views
32
Jesus please help our President. This isn't fair what they are doing to him. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
86
Please pray for me for financial breakthrough, Also pray for me so that I will get a job. I request a prayer on my business that I want to start.
Replies
5
Views
13
Please pay for my father ### who is suffering with lung cancer. After radiation his symptoms have again come back. I pray for Lord Jesus complete healing on him. His face and hands are swollen. Please pray for him...please pray that his swelling reduces.
Replies
5
Views
14
Please pray for me so that I can get my ### soon
Replies
6
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom